The hotel's rooms Pullman Marseille Provence Aeroport
The hotel offers four levels of comfort: Classic, Superior, Deluxe and Suite. In the Deluxe Room, enjoy the zen-like decor with a king-size bed and sofa. The "Savane" Suite offers 807 sq. ft. (75 m²) for you to enjoy a luxury stay.
Equipment and servicesZoom out
Some of the facilities listed below may not be available for every room.
At Pullman hotels we take connectivity seriously. It's not merely about plugging and playing. It's about getting and staying online with the utmost security.
- Wi-Fi in your room
- High-definition televisionwith a wide variety of channels
- Video on demand: the latest releases on yourflat TV screen
- Internet access via Fiber Optics
A Pullman platform bed is more than just a bed. It's an environment for sleep, work and just lounging around. With memory foam pillows.
- Welcome tray
- Safe deposit box
- Free in-room mineral water
- Optimal accoustic isolation
- Blackout curtains
- Ergonomically designed rolling seats
- Mini bar with free soft drinks
- Air conditionning with individual remote
- Nespresso experience offered
- Room service: From full meals to light refreshments, from local delicacies to international classics, our room service menu can suit any schedule or mood.
- During the week: 24 Hours
- At weekends: 24 Hours
The fragrance evokes a sense of peace, rich in lavender scents and mint freshness. With a head of zesty citrus on a floral rose body and a musky base, it has a hint of tobacco.
- Hair dryer in bathroom
- Universal shaving plug
- Make-up/magnifying mirror