The hotel's rooms Pullman Marseille Provence
The hotel offers four levels of comfort: Classic, Superior, Deluxe and Suite. In the Deluxe Room, enjoy the zen-like decor with a king-size bed and sofa. The "Savane" Suite offers 807 sq. ft. (75 m²) for you to enjoy a luxury stay.
Equipment and servicesZoom out
Some of the facilities listed below may not be available for every room.
At Pullman hotels we take connectivity seriously. It's not merely about plugging and playing. It's about getting and staying online with the utmost security.
- High-definition television with a wide variety of channels
- Video on demand: the last releases on your flat TV screen
A Pullman platform bed is more than just a bed. It's an environment for sleep, work and just lounging around. With memory foam pillows.
- Safe deposit box
- Nespresso experience offered
- Free in-room mineral water
- Optimal accoustic isolation
- Blackout curtains
- Wide working desk
- Ergonomically designed rolling seats
- Opening windows
- Mini bar with free soft drinks
- Air conditionning with individual remote
- Room service: From full meals to light refreshments, from local delicacies to international classics, our room service menu can suit any schedule or mood.
- During the week: 24 Hours
- At weekends: 24 Hours
Pullman hotels feature Roger&Gallet's Bois d'Orange bath and skincare products. Embark on a sensory experience.
- Radio in bathroom
- Hair dryer in bathroom
- Universal shaving plug
- Make-up/magnifying mirror