The hotel's rooms Pullman Bordeaux Lac
166 rooms on three floors, including 19 suites. Two types of room decor: the Superior category, with a suave Pomerol blend of deep reds, and the Deluxe category with a sweet Sauternes harmony of delicate beige and gold.
Equipment and servicesZoom out
Some of the facilities listed below may not be available for every room.
At Pullman hotels we take connectivity seriously. It's not merely about plugging and playing. It's about getting and staying online with the utmost security.
- Radio in room
- High-definition television with a wide variety of channels
- Video on demand: the last releases on your flat TV screen
The Pullman bed is much more than a bed. It's a place for sleeping, dreaming, lounging... or for wishing upon a star. And the pillow is made of 'memory foam', for even more comfort.
- Safe deposit box
- Nespresso experience offered
- Free in-room mineral water
- Crib in room
- Opening windows
- Optimal accoustic isolation
- Blackout curtains
- Wide working desk
- Ergonomically designed rolling seats
- Extra bed in room for child
- Mini bar with free soft drinks
- Air conditionning with individual remote
- Extra bed in room for adult
- Room service: ~
- During the week: 24 Hours
- At weekends: 24 Hours
Pullman hotels feature Roger&Gallet's Bois d'Orange bath and skincare products. Embark on a sensory experience.
- Separate toilets
- Hair dryer in bathroom
- Universal shaving plug
- Make-up/magnifying mirror
- Rainfall shower experience