The hotel's rooms Pullman Bordeaux Lac
166 rooms on three floors, including 19 suites. Two types of room decor: the Superior category, with a suave Pomerol blend of deep reds, and the Deluxe category with a sweet Sauternes harmony of delicate beige and gold.
Equipment and servicesZoom out
Some of the facilities listed below may not be available for every room.
At Pullman hotels we take connectivity seriously. It's not merely about plugging and playing. It's about getting and staying online with the utmost security.
- Radio in room
- High-definition television with a wide variety of channels
- Video on demand: the latest releases on your flat TV screen
The Pullman bed is much more than a bed. It's a place for sleeping, dreaming, lounging... or for wishing upon a star. And the pillow is made of 'memory foam', for even more comfort.
- Welcome tray
- Safe deposit box
- Free in-room mineral water
- Crib in room
- Opening windows
- Optimal accoustic isolation
- Blackout curtains
- Wide working desk
- Ergonomically designed rolling seats
- Mini bar with free soft drinks
- Air conditionning with individual remote
- Extra bed in room for child
- Extra bed in room for adult
- Nespresso experience offered
- Room service: ~
- During the week: 24 Hours
- At weekends: 24 Hours
The fragrance evokes a sense of peace, rich in lavender scents and mint freshness. With a head of zesty citrus on a floral rose body and a musky base, it has a hint of tobacco.
- Separate toilets
- Hair dryer in bathroom
- Universal shaving plug
- Make-up/magnifying mirror
- Rainfall shower experience