The hotel's rooms Pullman London St Pancras
Rooms ranging from Classic to Deluxe, or upgrade to our exclusive Deluxe Suites with panoramic views across London, your every need is met to the highest of standards. Relax in our bespoke beds and refresh under a stimulating rain shower.
Equipment and servicesZoom out
Some of the facilities listed below may not be available for every room.
At Pullman hotels we take connectivity seriously. It's not merely about plugging and playing. It's about getting and staying online with the utmost security.
- Radio in room
- High-definition televisionwith a wide variety o f channels
- Video on demand: the last releaseson your flat TV screen
- High-speed Internet in your room - Paying
A Pullman platform bed is more than just a bed. It's an environment for sleep, work and just lounging around. With memory foam pillows.
- Brand magazine
- Safe deposit box
- Nespresso experience offered
- Free in-room mineral water
- Opening windows
- Optimal accoustic isolation
- Blackout curtains
- Wide working desk
- Ergonomically designed rollingseats
- Air conditionningwith individual remote
- Iron in room
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Room service: From full meals to light refreshments, from local delicacies to international classics, our room service menu can suit any schedule or mood.
- During the week: 24 HOURS
- At weekends: 24 HOURS
Pullman hotels feature Roger&Gallet's Bois d'Orange bath and skincare products. Embark on a sensory experience.
- Universal shaving plug
- Make-up/magnifying mirror
- Rainfall shower experience