The hotel's rooms Pullman Linyi Lushang
There are 312 guest rooms furnished with a mix of French and Chinese styles, including Deluxe and Presidential Suites. The guest rooms with city views or river view give a live picture of the city's fast growing economy in its unique style.
Equipment and servicesZoom out
Some of the facilities listed below may not be available for every room.
At Pullman hotels we take connectivity seriously. It's not merely about plugging and playing. It's about getting and staying online with the utmost security.
- Bose docking station for audio devices
- High-definition television with a wide variety of channels
- Video on demand: the last releases on your flat TV screen
- High-speed Internet in your room
A Pullman platform bed is more than just a bed. It's an environment for sleep, work and just lounging around. With memory foam pillows.
- Safe deposit box
- Nespresso experience offered
- Free in-room mineral water
- Opening windows
- Optimal accoustic isolation
- Blackout curtains
- Wide working desk
- Adjustable desk lamp
- Ergonomically designed rolling seats
- Mini bar with free soft drinks
- Air conditionning with individual remote
- Iron in room
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Room service: From full meals to light refreshments, from local delicacies to international classics, our room service menu can suit any schedule or mood.
- During the week: 24 HOURS
- At weekends: 24 HOURS
Pullman hotels feature Roger&Gallet's Bois d'Orange bath and skincare products. Embark on a sensory experience.
- Separate toilets
- Telephone in bathroom
- Hair dryer in bathroom
- Universal shaving plug
- Italian shower experience
- Rainfall shower experience
- Multimedia remote control bathroom fitting