The hotel's rooms Sails in the Desert a member of Pullman Hotels
Standard Rooms feature modern bathrooms, twin queen beds or deluxe king, and can accommodate up to 5 people. All rooms offer air-conditioning, TV, movies on demand, minibar and bathrobes.Spa Rooms have extended balconies with an open-air spa. Deluxe Suites are over twice the size of the Spa Rooms and provide separate living, dining and sleeping areas. Suites feature multiple balconies overlooking the garden and an indoor spa.
Equipment and servicesZoom out
Some of the facilities listed below may not be available for every room.
- Radio in room
- High-definition television with a wide variety of channels
- Video on demand: the latest releases on your flat screen TV
- Wi-Fi in your room - Paying
- High-speed Internet in your room - Paying
The Pullman bed is much more than a bed. It's a place for sleeping, dreaming, lounging...or for wishing upon a star. And the pillow is made of 'memory foam', for even more comfort.
- Welcome tray
- Safe deposit box
- Opening windows
- Optimal accoustic isolation
- Blackout curtains
- Wide working desk
- Ergonomically designed rolling seats
- Air conditionning with individual remote
- Crib on request
- Extra bed in room for child
- Iron in room
- Nespresso experience offered
- Room service: From full meals to light refreshments, from local delicacies to international classics, our room service menu can suit any schedule or mood.
- During the week: 00:00-24:00
- At weekends: 00:00-24:00
The fragrance evokes a sense of peace, rich in lavender scents and mint freshness. With a head of zesty citrus on a floral rose body and a musky base, it has a hint of tobacco.
- Separate toilets
- Hair dryer in bathroom