The hotel's rooms Pullman Munich
Our 331 light, spacious rooms and suites have their own balcony/loggia, many of which face the green, peaceful inner courtyard. All rooms are currently being redesigned - experience the elegant new design of our first rooms since May 2012.
Equipment and servicesZoom out
Some of the facilities listed below may not be available for every room.
- Radio in room
- High-definition television with a wide variety of channels
- High-speed Internet in your room - Paying
- Safe deposit box
- Nespresso experience offered
- Opening windows
- Optimal accoustic isolation
- Blackout curtains
- Wide working desk
- Adjustable desk lamp
- Ergonomically designed rollingseats
- Mini bar with free soft drinks
- Air conditionningwith individual remote
- Crib in room
- Extra bed in room for child
- Iron in room
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Room service: From full meals to light refreshments, from local delicacies to international classics, our room service menu can suit any schedule or mood.
- During the week: 06:30-23:00
- At weekends: 06:30-23:00
The fragrance evokes a sense of peace, rich in lavender scents and mint freshness. With a head of zesty citrus on a floral rose body and a musky base, it has a hint of tobacco.
- Hair dryer in bathroom
- Italian shower experience
- Rainfall shower experience