The hotel's rooms Pullman Cairns International
Offering spectacular views over the harbour, mountains and city, guest rooms at Pullman Cairns International allow guests to relax and unwind in comfort and style. With accommodation options for business and leisure travellers, guests staying at this beautiful Cairns hotel can choose from 321 spacious and elegantly appointed rooms, with Premium, Executive and Presidential options available. Each room features a private balcony, HD TV with video-on-demand, a work desk, blackout curtains and room service.
Equipment and servicesZoom out
Some of the facilities listed below may not be available for every room.
- Radio in room
- High-definition television with a wide variety of channels
- Video on demand: the latest releases on yourflat TV screen
- Wi-Fi in your room - Paying
- High-speed Internet in your room - Paying
The Pullman bed is much more than a bed. It's a place for sleeping, dreaming, lounging...or for wishing upon a star. And the pillow is made of 'memory foam', for even more comfort.
- Safe deposit box
- Opening windows
- Blackout curtains
- Wide working desk
- Air conditionning with individual remote
- Crib on request
- Extra bed in room for child
- Iron in room
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Room service: When there's no time to dine out, Pullman Cairns International offers a delicious in-room dining menu, available 24 hours. Select from beautiful breakfasts, delicious dinners, a day-time or over-night menu. You'll never be out of options.
- During the week: 24 Hours
- At weekends: 24 Hours
The fragrance evokes a sense of peace, rich in lavender scents and mint freshness. With a head of zesty citrus on a floral rose body and a musky base, it has a hint of tobacco.
- Telephone in bathroom
- Hair dryer in bathroom
- Universal shaving plug