The hotel's rooms Pullman Bunker Bay Resort Margaret River Region
Luxuriously appointed and beautifully spacious, guest rooms at Pullman Bunker Bay Resort Margaret River offer everything needed for a relaxing, peaceful stay. Guests staying at this extraordinary hotel can choose from a range of accommodation options, with studio, one and two bedroom bungalow-style villas available. Each villa features lake or garden views, an outdoor courtyard or deck, boardwalk access to the beach, a kitchen or kitchenette, a flat screen TV and DVD player, and an iPod docking station.
Equipment and servicesZoom out
Some of the facilities listed below may not be available for every room.
- Radio in room
- High-definition television with a wide variety of channels
- Video on demand: the latest releases on yourflat TV screen
- Wi-Fi in your room - Paying
- High-speed Internet in your room - Paying
A Pullman platform bed is more than just a bed. It's an environment for sleep, work and just lounging around. With memory foam pillows.
- Welcome tray
- Safe deposit box
- Opening windows
- Blackout curtains
- Wide working desk
- Adjustable desk lamp
- Ergonomically designed rolling seats
- Air conditionning with individual remote
- Crib in room
- Extra bed in room for child
- Iron in room
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Room service: From full meals to light refreshments, from local delicacies to international classics, our room service menu can suit any schedule or mood.
- During the week: 24 Hours
- At weekends: 24 Hours
The fragrance evokes a sense of peace, rich in lavender scents and mint freshness. With a head of zesty citrus on a floral rose body and a musky base, it has a hint of tobacco.
- Hair dryer in bathroom
- Italian shower experience