The hotel's rooms Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour
Providing luxury all-suite accommodation in the heart of Sydney, Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour features a range of one and two bedroom suites with views overlooking the picturesque Royal Botanical Gardens or the vibrant Sydney Harbour and Circular Quay. Guests staying at this remarkable Sydney hotel can enjoy a range of superb accommodation facilities, including a fully equipped kitchen, a separate living and dining area, a private balcony, a luxurious bathroom with spa bath, internet and a work desk.
Equipment and servicesZoom out
Some of the facilities listed below may not be available for every room.
- Radio in room
- High-definition television with a wide variety of channels
- Video on demand: the latest releases on your flat-screen TV
- Wi-Fi in your room - Paying
- High-speed Internet in your room - Paying
A Pullman platform bed is more than just a bed. It's an environment for sleep, work and just lounging around. With memory foam pillows.
- Safe deposit box
- Nespresso experience offered
- Opening windows
- Optimal accoustic isolation
- Blackout curtains
- Wide working desk
- Adjustable desk lamp
- Ergonomically designed rolling seats
- Air-conditionning with individual remote
- Crib in room
- Extra bed in room for child
- Iron in room
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Room service: From full meals to light refreshments, from local delicacies to international classics, our room service menu can suit any schedule or mood.
- During the week: 24 Hours
- At weekends: 24 Hours
The fragrance evokes a sense of peace, rich in lavender scents and mint freshness. With a head of zesty citrus on a floral rose body and a musky base, it has a hint of tobacco.
- Telephone in bathroom
- Hair dryer in bathroom
- Hydrotherapy bathtub
- Universal shaving plug
- Italian shower experience