The hotel's rooms Pullman Brisbane King George Square
Offering 5-star accommodation in the heart of Brisbane, Pullman Brisbane King George Square features a range of room styles, including Deluxe, Executive and Spa Suite options. Spacious and contemporary, each room is elegantly appointed, featuring an arrayof luxurious touches. Guest room features at this stylish Brisbane hotel include a large bathroom with dual basins and CO Bigelow Apothecaries bath products, large windows with blackout curtains, a TV with cable channels, a work desk and Wi-Fi access.
Equipment and servicesZoom out
Some of the facilities listed below may not be available for every room.
- Radio in room
- Bose docking station foraudio devices
- High-definition television with a wide variety of channels
- Video on demand: the latest releases on your flat TV screen
- Wi-Fi in your room - Paying
- High-speed Internet in your room - Paying
- Safe deposit box
- Nespresso experience offered
- Optimal accoustic isolation
- Blackout curtains
- Wide working desk
- Adjustable desk lamp
- Ergonomically designed rolling seats
- Air conditionning with individual remote
- Crib in room
- Extra bed in room for child
- Iron in room
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Room service: From full meals to light refreshments, from local delicacies to international classics, our room service menu can suit any schedule or mood.
- During the week: 24 Hours
- At weekends: 24 Hours
The fragrance evokes a sense of peace, rich in lavender scents and mint freshness. With a head of zesty citrus on a floral rose body and a musky base, it has a hint of tobacco.
- Hair dryer in bathroom
- Universal shaving plug