The hotel's rooms Pullman Melbourne Albert Park
Elegantly appointed and beautifully spacious, guest rooms at Pullman Melbourne Albert Park offer a variety of bedding configurations suitable for both business and leisure travellers. Guests staying at this stylish Melbourne hotel can choose from a rangeof accommodation styles, many with views over the lake, with Family, Deluxe and Executive options available. Refurbished in 2013, rooms feature dual head rainfall showers, luxury bathroom amenities, a work desk, an LCD TV and an iPod docking station.
Equipment and servicesZoom out
Some of the facilities listed below may not be available for every room.
- Radio in room
- Bose docking station foraudio devices
- High-definition television with a wide variety of channels
- Video on demand: the latest releases on yourflat TV screen
- Wi-Fi in your room - Paying
- High-speed Internet in your room - Paying
A Pullman platform bed is more than just a bed. It's an environment for sleep, work and just lounging around. With memory foam pillows.
- Welcome tray
- Safe deposit box
- Opening windows
- Optimal accoustic isolation
- Blackout curtains
- Wide working desk
- Adjustable desk lamp
- Ergonomically designed rolling seats
- Air conditionning with individual remote
- Crib in room
- Extra bed in room for child
- Iron in room
- Nespresso experience offered
- Room service: From full meals to light refreshments, from local delicacies to international classics, our room service menu can suit any schedule or mood.
- During the week: 24 HOURS
- At weekends: 24 HOURS
The fragrance evokes a sense of peace, rich in lavender scents and mint freshness. With a head of zesty citrus on a floral rose body and a musky base, it has a hint of tobacco.
- Separate toilets
- Telephone in bathroom
- Hair dryer in bathroom
- Universal shaving plug
- Italian shower experience
- Rainfall shower experience